Continuing formation programmes are gaining more and more importance in the contemporary world of learning where academic formation is pluralized and potential students are demanding new forms of accredited formation.
The project on ecumenical continuing formation in the WCC benefits of the interaction between member churches and ecumenical partners. It cooperates also with relevant actors in civil society, international organizations, different WCC teams and the Ecumenical Institute, Bossey.
The following seminars are planned for 2016:
- Mission in Secularized Contexts, 22 - 26 February 2016, Hungary
- Capacity-building in Diakonia and Development, March 2016, Lebanon
- Youth in Asia Training for Religious Amity (YATRA), 29 May - 11 June 2016, Jakarta, Indonesia
- postponed to 2017 – please contact ECF@wcc-coe.org if you are interested in participating in this course. , Bossey, Switzerland -
- Youth Engagement, Religion and Violence, 18 - 22 August 2016, Cairo, Egypt
- Ecumenical School on Governance, Economics and Management, 22 August - 2 September 2016, Hong Kong SAR
- Youth Engagement in Social Justice in Latin America, 1 - 6 October 2016, Colombia
- Mission and Transformative Discipleship, 8 - 15 October 2016, Argentina
For further information on individual seminars and for a registration form please click on the title of the seminar.
Please note: The course “Building an Interreligious Community” offered every summer has now been accredited by the University of Geneva. For more information, click here.
If you want to offer a continuing formation seminar as a partner of the WCC or if you are interested in organizing webinars on ecumenism together with the WCC, please contact Dr Martin Robra email@example.com.
You are also invited to share activities your church, organization or group is undertaking in the context of the pilgrimage of justice and peace.